ShowUI 1.4 and Visifire 3.6.8

Jul 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM
I am trying to use the Add-UIModule cmdlet to generate the WPFToolkit and Visifire modules from the dlls without success so far.

I read these 2 discussions:
ShowUI and VisiFire
showui 1.1 and visifire
so I feel like I know how it should work.

After importing the ShowUI module, here is what I get:
PS MyDocs:\WindowsPowerShell\Modules> Add-UIModule -Path .\VisifireDLL\WPFToolkit.dll -Name WPFToolkit
Exception calling "LoadFrom" with "1" argument(s): "Invalid directory on URL."
At \\Domain\Home\Users\myusername\My Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\ShowUI\CodeGenerator\Select-UiType.ps1:56 char:13
+             $asm = [Reflection.Assembly]::LoadFrom($ExecutionContext.SessionStat ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ArgumentException
I am guessing that it has something to do with the UNC path, so I tried from the other module location, under system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\modules\ which requires an elevated shell and it looked like add-uimodule completed successfully, but then import-module failed:
PS C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\VisifireDLL> Add-UIModule -Path .\WPFToolkit.dll -Name WPFToolkit
PS C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\VisifireDLL> Import-Module WPFToolkit
Import-Module : The specified module 'WPFToolkit' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module
directory.
At line:1 char:1
+ Import-Module WPFToolkit
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (WPFToolkit:String) [Import-Module], FileNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Modules_ModuleNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand
It turned out that the WPFToolkit module had been created under C:\Users\myusername\Documents\WindowsPowershell\Modules which is not a location listed in the PSModulePath environment variable. I added the path to the variable and reran the command:
PS C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules> Import-Module WPFToolkit
Import-Module : Could not load file or assembly
'file:///C:\Users\myusername\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\WPFToolkit.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.
At line:1 char:1
+ Import-Module WPFToolkit
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Import-Module], FileNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : FormatXmlUpdateException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand
Do you know what I am doing wrong?

If it helps, here is the content of psd1 and psm1 files generated:
WPFToolkit.psd1
@{
    ModuleVersion = '1.0'
    RequiredModules = 'ShowUI'
    RequiredAssemblies = 'C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\VisifireDLL\WPFToolkit.dll',''
    ModuleToProcess = 'C:\Users\myusername\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\WPFToolkit\WPFToolkit.psm1'
    GUID = 'b30726db-5be0-447b-add4-c9ed6c8cb861' 
    FunctionsToExport = @('New- ' ) 
    AliasesToExport = @( '' )
}
WPFToolkit.psm1
Export-ModuleMember -Cmdlet * -Function * -Alias *
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Lucas