SHowUI

Dec 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Edited Dec 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I'm currently using Powergui and after I Imported the showui Module its still prompted to run once, has anyone has this issue after the import.

Well I think its PowerGui, I just downloaded PowerSE and it works fine....thanks anyway..

Dec 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Does anyone know if there is any whitepaper on SHOWUI ....can figure out how to get-adusers in a gui...

Coordinator
Dec 24, 2011 at 4:45 AM

Not sure what you meant about PowerGUI, but there's not much in the way of a whitepaper -- there are LOTS of blog posts. You can start with my "tutorial walk-through" and move on to my article on "handling events and producing output" and then there are just loads more posts on my blog and Doug Finke's blog there's even a series of videos by James Brundage

Dec 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Hi Jaykul,

Has anyone tried to create a form from the ShowUI. What i'm trying to do Is connect to active directory and create a form so HR can create accounts.

Thanks

To: [email removed]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:45:33 -0800
Subject: Re: SHowUI [showui:284046]

Not sure what you meant about PowerGUI, but there's not much in the way of a whitepaper -- there are LOTS of blog posts. You can start with my "tutorial walk-through" and move on to my article on "handling events and producing output" and then there are just loads more posts on my blog and Doug Finke's blog there's even a series of videos by James Brundage
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (showui@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email showui@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com